BLEICHERT Inc. (print version)

BLEICHERT History

Conveyor facilities have been produced under the name of "BLEICHERT" for more than 100 years

2014

Founding of BLEICHERT Inc. Sales and Service in Mexico City, Mexico.

2014

Founding BLEICHERT ERS Automation Systems (Nanjing) Ltd. in China.

2011

Founding BLEICHERT Inc. Southeast Operations for Sales, Service and manufacturing

2010:

BLEICHERT Förderanlagen GmbH becomes part of the R.WEISS Group, and is renamed BLEICHERT Automation GmbH & Co.KG.

2010

Founding BLEICHERT Inc. Sales and Service in Toronto, Canada.

2006:

Extension of the business, especially in Europe and Skandinavia and integration of BLEICHERT Automation GmbH into BLEICHERT Förderanlagen GmbH, Osterburken

2005:

Dynamic gantry line for handling tasks developed, provision of integrated solutions.

2004:

The new linear gantry LP1000 is launched on the market.

2003:

A new logo is developed to represent BLEICHERT. DAF, the leading manufacturer of utility vehicles, selects BLEICHERT as a "Preferred Supplier".

2001:

Development of the roller conveyor AL 30 for the transportation of large workpieces.

1998:

Construction of a large final assembly and dispatch hall.

1995:

Market introduction of the montarail vehicles, an AGV system.

1992:

Joint ventures with American companies become BLEICHERT Inc., based in Sterling Heights, Michigan.

1990:

Move to the new technology centre in Osterburken. Foundation of the BLEICHERT Automation GmbH in Eisenhüttenstadt.

1988:

For purposes of entering the North American market, a joint venture with a US-American company is arranged.

1978:

Development of the transport and assembly system montamatic, a vertical pallet circulation system.

1976:

For the first time the company manufactures heavy manipulators for the production of lorries and provides services as a solution for handling demanding tasks.

1972:

Hans-Ulrich Breymann acquires a majority stake in the company. His influence on the development of the company is felt long beyond his death in the year 1987.

1962:

Conveyor systems for bulk cargo are added to our range of products.

1961:

Founding of the company "BLEICHERT Förderanlagen GmbH" with head office in Osterburken.

1955:

Founding of "Adolf Bleichert Förderanlagen GmbH".

1949:

Founding of the "Adolf Bleichert Förderanlagen Vertriebs-GmbH" in Nuremberg. Focus: bulk cargo and construction of simple roller conveyors.

http://www.bleichert.com/about-bleichert/bleichert-history/