AGV Automated Guided Vehicles
Highly flexible vehicle systems composed of modular components
- Automated transport regardless of load size
- For all industries and products
- High availability with maximum reliability
- Vehicle pool can be extended anytime
- Stable construction ensure long product life
- Unrivaled cost benefit ratio
AGV: Highly efficent automated transport systems by BLEICHERT
The intelligent way to optimize your in-house transport
Examples of Automated Guided Vehicles for flexible assembly tasks
AGV in modular design allows tailormade custom solutions for any company size and any industry sector
- state of the art integrated safety
- with individual layout of energy supply, navigation, vehicle control and central system control based on the demands of your company
- system extention on demand via our modular design
BLEICHERT has various navigation systems on offer, allowing again a tailor-made solution:
The AGV follows easy to lay optical floor markings.
Zero maintenance and a no batterie concept allowing a high working and availability rate of close to 100%.
The AGV's driving route is determined by magnetic markers that are embedded into the floor.
The AGV navigates by means of lasers and reflectors positioned at above head height.
State of the art navigation, navigates without the need for external markers ao any kind. The high end of flexibility and ease of use.
Main modular components of the BLEICHERT AGV range
- Vehicle chassis with drive unit, rollers and castors
unit assembled as required for additional movements (for example lifting units, conveyoring, storage and removal etc.)
- Energy supply
depending on application, for example inductive (contactless energy transfer), by battery,, or a compination of both supply types (hybrid technology)
- Safety technology
examples: switching flap, safety edge, bumper, laser scanner
examples: optical, inductive, magnetic spots, laser and free navigation
- Vehicle control
optionally with or without communication
- Central system control
(of complex systems) for administration and coordination, logistics, peripherals